The beautiful town of Jimbaran, originally a run-down fishing village in the southern Bali region, is now one of the most beautiful and serene tourist attractions. When it comes to offbeat beaches, a very chill ambiance and natural tropical forests, then Jimbaran is an exquisite location to visit. While you can take a tour of the famous Uluwatu Temple to head out on a trip to the majestic history, you can head out to the Tanjung Benoa to enjoy wake sliding. Heading over to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park which is home to many sculptures of the past era.
There are numerous things to do in Jimbaran, the coastal pride of Bali. When visiting this location you can explore the nearby beaches, towns and local fish markets on a bike excursion. One of the most exquisite beaches, the Tegal Wangi Beach, with its exotic sunsets, secluded ambiance and a number of elegant seafront hotels and resorts, is a perfect location to visit. On the other hand, the preprocessing Jimbaran Bay Beach, is famous for its gripping water rides and more. One of the best things to do in Jimbaran Bali is to explore the local culture best represented in its fish markets and hustling night markets.
Jimbaran offers a diverse range of activities and never ceases to wow you with its multitude of temples, rich culture, and traditions, whether you're biking, doing water activities, or seeing the local tourist attractions. Challenge yourself with thrilling water activities and relax by the beach whilst enjoying a sensational spa sesion.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most enthralling Balinese hindu temples that will give you an insight into the majestic history of Balinese history and traditions. Perched on a cliff at a height of 70 metres and overlooking the astounding sea, this temple features Hindu Gods and attracts devotees from across the world who come here to offer their prayers. After entering through exquisite gates, you will witness a gigantic Brahma statue dating back to 1000 years. Walk through the courtyards and explore relics and sculptures. It is highly recommended to watch Kecak Dance performed every evening against the beautiful sunset as the backdrop.
Another one of the most exquisite Jimbaran tourist attractions is Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. The legends of Hindy Mythology, Vishnu and Garuda can be seen in the incredible 21 story sculpture made of pristine Black rock. This sculpture is considered one of the best architectural marvels of all time. This cultural park also features an exquisite amphitheatre showcasing traditional Balinese cultural dances and performances. The extraordinary Joged Bumbung cultural experience is another thing that you should not miss. Catch a glimpse of the popular Garuda movie at the Garuda Cinema and learn in depth insightful information about this mythical character.
Not for the faint hearted, Tanjung Benoa is an offbeat beach featuring exotic and gripping water rides like no other. At Tanjung Benoa, tourists can indulge in a plethora of activities like swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling and wake sliding. Witness the most marvellous coral reefs and marine life beneath the sea surface while snorkelling and gliding through the waves on a wake sliding excursion. Jump in on a parasailing ride and witness the entire Jimbaran peninsula from a bird's eye view. Stroll along the white sand beaches and witness the most miraculous sunset at dawn.
Another one of the most romantic and ethereal things to do in Jimbaran is an ethereal sunset dinner at Jimbaran. Alongside the Uluwatu Temple, you will spot a number of beachside restaurants and street vendors. Experience a fantastic dinner and feast upon mouth-watering and delicious dinner experience while enjoying a pristine sunset. Balinese cuisine, amazing and age old drinks, sumptuous seafood can be best enjoyed on a romantic dinner with your partner. Dine in on a sumptuous three course meal alongside a wide range of drinks like no other.
Balinese seafood cuisine has fans across the globe, so during your visit, you should not miss out try some of the mouthwatering native recipes. Delicious and authentic crabs and prawn dishes, with exquisite fish delicacies makes Balinese cuisine a tourists favourite. Enjoy a seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach in Bali. Watch the exquisite sunset and soak up the beach climes. Dine upon enthralling three course menus including giant king crabs and prawns tossed in secret Balinese sauces and gulp it down with delicious age old wines. Make splendid memories on your vacation excursion as you relish upon a fantastic dining experience like no other.
An awesome paintball experience can be the best escape from your vacation excursion. Take a break from temple tours, beach explorations and water activities and indulge in a fantastic paintball fight challenging your friends and family. Located at a drive of 20 mins, tourists can reach the serene Jimbaran hill which is a marvellous spot for paintball enthusiasts. With a number of battlefields studded with bunkers, shades you are sure to have an extraordinary paintball experience like never before. Tourists can try a plethora of packages, with different options for equipment rentals, number of bullets and other amenities. Indulge in a fabulous paintball experience and take home a bucket full of splendid memories.
Perched on the Jimbaran Hills, and away from the hustle and bustle of Bali, this temple is one of the most offbeat and cool places to visit on your vacation. With an intriguing history dating back to the 18th century, this exquisite temple is a pleasant location for history geeks. Explore the gigantic courtyards and marvel at the beauty of the 11 storied pagodas. This temple faces to the east as opposed to the other Balinese temples and its extraordinary ambiance, architecture, sculptures and beauty is worth admiring. It is highly recommended that you visit this temple during the dawn to marvel at the beauty of the pristine sunset.
Considered as the perfect alternative for Semiyank and Kuta beaches, the Jimbaran beach doesn't fall short when it comes to its majestic beauty and intriguing activities. At Jimbaran beach, tourists can take part in a number of activities like snorkelling and parasailing on its western stretches. However the eastern coast is perfect for a stroll and dining affair. Jimbaran Beach is studded with a number of sea-facing resorts famous for their lavish arrangements. Explore the beach shops and purchase fantastic items, ethnic clothing and souvenirs. The Jimbaran beaches also offer relaxing natural jacuzzi experience on its rocks and low-lying cliffs which are a must try.
Another one of the most awesome places to visit in Jimbaran, is the Jimbaran Fish Market and its hustling and crowded environment represents the true Balinese culture and traditions. These fish markets have been the primary source for seafood for all eoxtic hotels and resorts. Here you can find a wide range of seafood from giant squids, prawns and octopuses to delicious fish harvests like tuna, salmon and sardines. Near the Jimbaran fish markets, you can dine at the myriad of restaurants and take a taste of this sumptuous seafood. While at this shop, explore Pura Ulun Siwi Kayangan Jagat and Pura May which are infamous religious sites worth visiting.
Bali is best known for its exquisite coffee bean production and while you're visiting Indonesia, take time to explore the pristine Golden Kirrin Coffee factory. This espresso factory will take you on a fun tour where you will get insights into coffee productions. Soak up the sweet scent of roasted coffee beans and enjoy a delicious coffee at the end of year tour. This espresso factory is one of the finest ways to indulge in the art of coffee production. The factory has a nice bakery located at its end, which sells delicious coffee items and baked goods which are a must try.
One of the most exquisite is the Jimbaran Bay, where one can experience peace and calmness. Enjoy a view of the exquisite Jimbaran Beach or soak up in the lush tropical view of the gardens and coco palms. The Jimbaran Bay also has a number of facilities like mini stores, exotic multi-cuisine restaurants, sky lounges, humongous pools and jacuzzi centres. The Jimbaran spa is known to offer the most extraordinary spa services which means you can enjoy a relaxing spa session with eccentric oil and spa techniques.
Jenggala Gallery is an ideal destination for art and sculpture enthusiasts. This retail store carries the most exquisite ceramics and silverware. Fantastic Buddha sculptures created by the top Bali artists may be found in the showroom, and gives you a chance to admire the stunning artwork and browse the amazing merchandise. From drinkware, dining and cutlery options, to vases and bathroom accessories, this gallery is one stop destination for all our artistic needs. The ceramics at this shop are of the finest quality and the perfect present for your loved ones back at home.
Kedonganan Fish Market is one of most opulent fish harvest centres across Jimbaran. This fish market has a serene and hustling vibe, with street vendors selling exquisite fish at amazing prices. From sardines, tuna and octopuses to delicious squids and lobsters, the fish market is the centre for all delicious treats. On the exit of this fish market, you spot a line of street vendors and restaurants offering exquisite and fingerlicking good seafood with a touch of traditional Balinese taste. Visiting this market is the best way to indulge in the real ambiance and Balinese culture.
For lovebirds looking for a time away from Jimbaran’s hustle, this exquisite tourist attraction offers the silence and tranquillity that you desire. Studded with low lying cliffs and caves, this extraordinary beach has numerous rock pools where you can swim and relax. This beach has untouched beauty and its white sand, turquoise water and outstanding sunset pose as the perfect backdrop for your pictures. The popular Uluwatu Temple is located at a walkable distance from this beach and a definite visit.
An iconic sculpture narrating the story of the Hindu mythology and the legendary Garuda and Vishnu, this attraction is a must visit in your Jimabaran excursion. The Garuda symbolises freedom from oppression and is a historically significant landmark to visit. This entire serene cultural park has numerous other experiences that you must try. From majestic cinematic experiences to cultural performances, you are sure to have an amazing time at this destination. Watch the amphitheatre's legendary dance performances, which best portray Bali's colourful culture and traditions.
1. Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant - Enjoy a buffet lunch at Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant, which is considered to be one of the best in the region, as part of your Kintamani trip. This restaurant is noted for its spectacular views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur, as well as a large variety of freshly cooked local cuisine delicacies.
2. Sundara - To get a taste of Jimbaran nightlife, one must definitely head onto Sundara. This fascinating restaurant is incredibly popular for maintaining its legacy in serving authentic and delicious Balinese cuisine. During your visit to this place, you will fall in love with the quiet ambiance, prompt staff service, and moderate pricing at this restaurant along with the delectable seafood specialties along with sushi and steak.
3. Bella Cucina - For a special brunch session this restaurant and its plethora of dining options will have you come back for more. At this restaurant, you can order delicious Italian food with a twist of daunting Balinese cuisine.
1. Rock Bar - Enjoy Jimbaran nightlife at Rock Bar and get drunk on delicious cocktails whilst admiring the pristine sunset. This restaurant hosts amusing DJ shows and dances, with drinks on round and delicious food to keep you company with your friends and dance to the tunes of hits. Rock Bar will never disappoint you with its minimalist setting on the rock overlooking the beach, quick services and young ambiance.
2. Karma Beach Club - Rated as one of the best sea facing clubs across Bali, the Karma Beach Club with its active nightlife, gripping DJ parties and delicious bar menu will enlighten the party animal within you. Tourists are sure to have a splendid time partying at this fancy club.
1. Ayana Resort and Spa Bali - Bali is best known for its extraordinary Balinese spa treatments that are a perfect street booster for your muscles and body. Enjoy a peaceful session of spa with eccentric oils and spa techniques at Ayana. This spa centre offers full body massage, anti-age treatments and facials and cleansings that are a definite try.
2. Spa Uluwatu - Relish in amazing jacuzzi spa treatment at this centre. The aesthetic interior with white marbles, sculptures, beautifully smelling rooms will help you drift off to a calmer space. Enjoy relaxing body massages and cleanse your body in a jacuzzi bath.
3. Shinto Spa - Along with a body massage enjoy a fantastic time amidst tropical jungle. Shinto Spa is perched deep inside the Balinese jungles and offers great spa services. The therapeutic spa techniques, imported oils and calming and soothing ambiance will help your body nourish and heal from the vacation stress.
What are the best things to do in Jimbaran with your family?
1. Surfing - One of the best things to do in Jimbaran with your family is to go surfing. The Jimbaran Beach features high waves and tides, which are perfect for beginner level surfers.
2. Dinner at Rock Bar - Rock Bar is one of most exquisite places for a pleasant dining affair with your family. At this restaurant you can enjoy the beautiful sun setting in the background while munching on some fabulous Balinese dishes.
3. Enjoy a Spa Session - An incredible spa session with your family will help you relax all the vacation stress. Bali is incredibly famous for its spa and you can find a myriad of spa centres.
4. Visit Kedonganan Fish Market - Visit this fascinating fish market, mingle along with the crowd, and explore different fish harvests and learn fishing techniques. Dine upon fabulous seafood while exiting and spend a fantastic time with your friends and family.
Which are the best things to do in Jimbaran at Night?
1. Party at Karma Beach Club - Partying at Karma Beach Club is one of the best Jimbaran tourist attractions that you should experience. Enjoy a fun DJ night while dancing to big music and dining on delectable Balinese cuisine accompanied by delectable beverages.
2. Stroll on the Jimbaran Beach - The Jimbaran Beach is distinctive and has a peaceful atmosphere. A relaxing stroll along the beach, watching the waves crash and eating on Balinese cuisine from street vendors, is the ideal nighttime activity for you.
3. Indulge in a Spa Session - You can't say you've visited Jimbaran, unless you've tried one of the top spa treatments available in the resorts during nighttime. All of the high-end resorts provide a diverse range of spa programmes for a truly relaxation and rejuvenation.
What is Jimbaran famous for?
Jimbaran is famous for being an offbeat and underrated island town. This beach town has a very tranquil ambiance as compared to other tourist attractions in Bali. With its pristine rocky beaches, featuring natural jacuzzi and a plethora of intriguing activities, one can surely have an amusing time here. Other than this, Jimbaran also has exquisite nightclubs, exotic five star accommodation, temple and chill balance which makes it a perfect choice for a vacation escapade.
What is the best time to visit Jimbaran?
The best time to visit Jimbaran is during the winter season starting from November till April, as you get to escape the hot and humid climate of Bali. Get to enjoy the best of this beach town during these months.
Which are the best Indian restaurants in Jimbaran?
1. Indian Tandoor Jimbaran
The Indian Tandoor Jimbaran is a fantastic restaurant that serves authentic Indian cuisine. Biryani, Butter Chicken, and Garlic Naan are among the famous dishes available here, which one must definitely try.
2. Taman Sari Restaurant
Another notable Indian restaurant in Jimbaran is Taman Sari Restaurant, which serves a delectable western and Indian buffet supper. Their extensive dessert menu will wow you, and the restaurant's ambiance is pleasant.
What are the best restaurants in Jimbaran?
Sundara, located at the southern end of Jimbaran Bay, offers tranquil, quiet, and five-star dining as well as incredible leisure options. This resort offers a bar and a semi-open dining room where you can have a delicious meal including Pan-Asian cuisine.
This restaurant at Jimbaran Bay is regarded as a must-see attraction. Cuca is the brainchild of Kevin Cherkas and Virginia Entizne, who create a delectable menu for your unforgettable dining experience. Cucas' menu begins with welcome drinks and concludes with amazing desserts.
It is one of the best eating establishments in Jimbaran Bay, serving Italian cuisine in a warm and inviting ambiance. Visitors can enjoy seclusion and a variety of dining options while enjoying the cool Jimbaran ocean winds, which are great for romantic candlelit dinners. The menu features a vivid array of superb Italian cuisine paired with wine, ranging from pasta to risottos and Italian sweets.